1. Grow hair to elbows (and then cut it off)
2. Drink white rum in a Portugal bar
3. Scuba dive off the Great Barrier Reef
4. Write a novel on the Tudors and get it publicly praised by David Starkey
5. Boil an egg
6. Get one of my brothers to procreate so I can be an aunt before middle age OR take part in a gay pride parade
7. Have a one night stand with an incredibly attractive and suave Spaniard who can't speak English.
8. Learn to stand on head
9. Dress in green and shoot an apple with a bow and arrow
10. Get into an excellent university abroad for post-grad/ decide on a career path
11. Backpack through Eastern Europe
12. Do something- anything- to make the world just a little bit better than it is now.
13. Milk a cow
14. Attend Wimbledon
15. Swim with a dolphin
16. Oktoberfest and the Rio Carnival
17. Go whale watching
18. Go to a Bob Dylan (or Rolling Stones) concert.
19. Spend a night in jail or in the wilderness, alone.
20. Watch an orchestral performance in Vienna
21. I can't decide between these two: a) climb an active volcano, b) spend an entire week in the cosiest bed in the world, with lots of chocolate and books and pillows.
The next two years are going to be busy.