1. There has been a power-cut for the past two and a half hours and the outside temperature is 42C. I place the inside temperature at 43.
2. A wasp stung me while I was bathing. On the butt.
3. I have to finish reading Hard Times in five hours. I've spent the past seven trying to, but I keep falling asleep by the time I reach Chapter 3.
4. The only person who's called me in the past twenty four hours is my mother.
5. As I type this, there are about five mosquitoes attacking my legs. Despite the fact that I'm covered in Odomos and I sprayed the room with so much Hit that I can't breathe properly right now.
6. I left a couple of text books behind in Calcutta and the delivery costs are coming out of my bank account. I noticed that this term's college fees and Mrs Khera's rent also came out of my bank account: an account I'd been planning on using to fund a trip around the world or something similar.
7. My cousin keeps calling me to tell me about all the boys who are in love with her. Twelve to fifteen boys, give or take. I counted the boys who are in love with me- one. He's a universally acknowledged creeper.
8. My best friend thinks I have a neurotic, twisted and deeply disturbed personality and will never find true love unless I hide the real me from my future beloved or whatever.
9. I definitely failed the Hindi exam and now have to spend my second year of college studying it. If I fail second year (likely), I have to do it in third year. If I fail it in third year (possible), I don't get my degree.
10. The past seems disastrous, the future worse, and the present solely comprises pain thanks to that fucking wasp.
I challenge any FML-er to come up with a more pathetic life than mine. Except perhaps, the woman who ran over her lost dog.