1. Walked to college since I'm trying to be healthy. Fell into a ditch.
2. Went to piercing shop because the bottom half has disappeared into my tongue. They informed me that this was not supposed to happen and to return tomorrow so they can take it out. Failing that, I'll have to find a dentist and get a slit made in my tongue so it can be pulled out. If my mother ever finds out...
3. Went to have a drink with Mawii. Waiter asked us if we were twenty five because that for some strange reason, is the legal drinking age in Delhi. Said yes. Waiter asked for id. Batted eyelashes.
4. Ordered a Bloody Mary. Thought about tongue. Ordered more.
4. Laughed for no reason- well, okay, for obvious reasons- in the auto on the way back to Metro Station. Auto driver thought we were insane.
5. Stopped at traffic light, beggar girl came and begged me for money. Didn't want to be an indirect supply of drugs so ignored her. She grabbed my leg. Gave her the money hoping that if she did spend it on drugs, she'd be too zonked out to go around touching people.
6. Staggered into my room and spent two hours watching Gossip Girl. For the first time, may I hastily add. Not for the last, if I'm going to be honest.
7. Gossiped with Gossip Queen on phone.
8. And now I'm going to go and intoxicate myself and then pass out.
Overall, a productive day.